LIT: self-improvement journey License Agreement
LIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Valid from 5.8.2020
- About LIT: The purpose of LIT: self-improvement journey is to help our users train their mental strength, focus, and balance their lives. The Service is available online in the iPhone App Store as „LIT: self-improvement journey.“
- In consideration of your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this LA, LIT grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Licensed Software and the associated documentation for your own needs on one device. You are not licensed to rent, lease, transfer, or distribute the Software.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms, LIT grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use and access the Services, solely for your personal, non-commercial use
- The license is effective upon acceptance and installation of the Licensed Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by uninstalling the Licensed Software. LIT has the right to terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this LA. Upon termination, you shall stop all use of the Software and uninstall the Licensed Software.
- Confidentiality of the Software will survive any termination of this LA, to include the application, design, and functionality.
- This Software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- In no event will LIT be liable for any loss of data, loss of use, or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages in any way related to or arising out of the use of the Software. LIT’s maximum liability shall in no event exceed the amounts paid to LIT for the Licensed Software.
- The prevailing party in any action or proceeding between LIT and End-User Licensee arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be entitled to recover reasonable legal fees and costs, including lawyers‘ fees, which may be incurred.
- LIT is not a medical service and is not to be used for the purpose of seeking, and LIT is not providing medical treatment or advice. Information made available through the Services and by our partners and affiliates shall solely be used for recreational and educational purposes. LIT cannot guarantee that the information provided in our database is accurate, reliant, or complete. LIT is not responsible for any personal injury or any other damages that may have been the result, direct or indirect, of any use or misuse of the Services.
It is understood and acknowledged that LIT has the absolute right to obtain injunctive relief to protect LIT’s proprietary rights.
By using the Software, you further agree that this is the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications relating to the subject matter of this LA.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will not be affected.
Disclaimer: The information in the application is not intended as a substitute for any type of professional medical services or training and should not be used for such purposes. The information is provided as-is, and the author does not warrant the accuracy of the information.
This information is not meant to diagnose or develop permanent treatment plans for health emergencies, health problems, or diseases.
MEDICAL EMERGENCY: If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911, or your healthcare provider immediately!